Ubud Art market Shopping Tour
Code : ABSM1
Ubud Traditional Art Market where the existence is not far different from other markets available in the tourism area. This market as a society economics center of Ubud and it is apposite to the existence of Ubud Empire that is called Puri Saren. The market is unfolding from west to easterly divided become two group with different purpose. There are two markets available at the same area those are one block at the Westside is for a traditional artistic market and another block located in the east as an everyday traditional fundamental market requirement. This market is opened every day about at 08:00 until 18:00, even some from them still open until nighttime. While the traditional market for the fundamental requirement is opened everyday at 06:00 - even before that there is morning market started at 04:00 morning.
After traveling from Ubud Art Market Don,t forget visit famous villages Celuk with gold and silver craft, batubulan with batik, the next trip is we will stopping by on sukawati village. The village is famous for the market which have sold every wares in quite cheap price.This market is better known as Art Market Sukawati. Sukawati art market, is the most appropriate place for those of you who like to hunt traditional Balinese souvenirs, so do not be surprised if this market gets the title as a shopping paradise island of Bali.
Cheap Prices Of course this requires a little from your ingenuity to bid on items that you want to buy. Sukawati market is a traditional market, so do not hesitate to haggle prices to create an agreement between you and the merchant. Sukawati market is also not devoid of tourists. They used to buy groceries, because the price offered is cheap. In addition, the merchants were friendly!
Several shopping tips on sukawati art market
- Make a list of who and what items would you give a gift. This is important because it will prevent you from 'hungry eyes' when you saw a lot of good stuff and cheap offer here.
- No less important, have a maximum budget that you will spend. Because in every experience, regardless of the amount of your money, would be exhausted, if we are not good at self-control. Remember there are still a lot of tourist destinations in Bali.
- Do not ever hesitate to shop around first, so its important to get the goods in accordance with your shopping list.
- Examine before buying, if you want to buy clothes, check whether the strong seams, right size, and color when buying clothes, make sure the color does not fade.
- And most importantly, do not hesitate to haggle. After spending a couple of times, the average asking price could be reduced by 40% -60%, of course, it is strongly influenced by to skills in the bargain.
- Safe Driver English Speaking
- Meals for driver & Guide
- New vehicle with petrol
- No limit Time
- No extra Charge
- all donations
- parking fees
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09:30 – Visit Mas Carving Center
- 11:00 – Visit Celuk Village
- 12:00 – Visit central batik at batubulan
- 13:00 – Lunch At local restaurant
- 13.15 – Visit sukawati Art market
- 15:30 – Back to hotel