Shopping At Mas Carving Center
Code : ABSM2
Mas Village Wood Carving is art with a focus on carving of wood sculptures. It is situated in Ubud District and Gianyar Regency has a distinctive style in the art carving of wood sculptures that promotes characteristic synergy of humanism and naturalism. The fame of this village as a village of art has been recognized nationally and internationally which can not be separated from the greatness name of some maestros who born, growth and find their identities and spirit of art in Mas Village like the famous artist, Ida bagus Tilem (deceased) and others.
After traveling from Mas village which is famous villages Celuk with gold and silver craft, batubulan with batik, the next trip is we will stopping by on sukawati village. The village is famous for the market which have sold every wares in quite cheap price.This market is better known as Art Market Sukawati. Sukawati art market, is the most appropriate place for those of you who like to hunt traditional Balinese souvenirs, so do not be surprised if this market gets the title as a shopping paradise island of Bali.
Cheap Prices Of course this requires a little from your ingenuity to bid on items that you want to buy. Sukawati market is a traditional market, so do not hesitate to haggle prices to create an agreement between you and the merchant. Sukawati market is also not devoid of tourists. They used to buy groceries, because the price offered is cheap. In addition, the merchants were friendly!
Several shopping tips on sukawati art market
- Make a list of who and what items would you give a gift. This is important because it will prevent you from 'hungry eyes' when you saw a lot of good stuff and cheap offer here.
- No less important, have a maximum budget that you will spend. Because in every experience, regardless of the amount of your money, would be exhausted, if we are not good at self-control. Remember there are still a lot of tourist destinations in Bali.
- Do not ever hesitate to shop around first, so its important to get the goods in accordance with your shopping list.
- Examine before buying, if you want to buy clothes, check whether the strong seams, right size, and color when buying clothes, make sure the color does not fade.
- And most importantly, do not hesitate to haggle. After spending a couple of times, the average asking price could be reduced by 40% -60%, of course, it is strongly influenced by to skills in the bargain.
- Safe Driver English Speaking
- Meals for driver & Guide
- New vehicle with petrol
- No limit Time
- No extra Charge
- all donations
- parking fees
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09:30 – Visit Mas Carving Center
- 11:00 – Visit Celuk Village
- 12:00 – Visit central batik at batubulan
- 13:00 – Lunch At local restaurant
- 13.15 – Visit sukawati Art market
- 15:30 – Back to hotel